Hospital Emergency departments, like clinics, need to keep track of patients coming through, and of procedures being performed. Medirex software solutions enable your clinics to just that by providing Forms and Bands printed at point-of-use, professionally designed to increase legibility and reduce errors, and barcoded indices for patient identification and health records. Our solutions include:
- Registration – Keep track of and automatically produce paperwork for your patients when they are entered into your system. Produce barcoded documents that can easily be filed away automatically and stored after the records are completed.
- Triage – Innovative processes will help you triage your patients quickly and keep things moving in your ER: we start this process by helping many hospitals design the right Emergency Record to deliver the right results.
- Reprinting – Enables you to reprint those same document with identical barcoded indices, merged with demographic data any time and anywhere.
- Archiving – Scan and automatically file registration documents after they are completed using barcode technology. Automatically store lab results produced by your systems in a simple manner, allowing for easy retrieval and viewing
- Eliminate the Plastic Card – Print patient demographic data on all forms and ID bands eliminating the need for plastic cards and costly embossers.
This process can be accomplished using both the Medirex Enterprise method and the Leo Print Server. ID Bands can be printed using custom coded reports design to work with your HIS.
Click on any of the icons below to learn more about the products that can improve your Emergency department processes.